Friday, July 1, 2011

200 miles

The other day I had some time to kill and just needed to get away for a while.
So I hopped on my bike and took off.
Ended up going 200 miles round trip.
Gotta get my butt in shape for the big trip in August!
Went up Ogden Canyon
 Over Monte Cristo
It was nice and sunny.
I was just in a t shirt.
The trees smelled good
Passing all the campgrounds on the way up made me want to go camping
Smelling the campfire
Food cooking
Man I love summer
Then I froze!
I had to pull over and put my hoody on

Crossin the county line into Cache
I love the fact my bike is parked by a ton of snow!
Coming down into Woodruff
I saw a TON of antelope.
BIG antelope
Crossing a few county lines wasn't enough.
I had to cross a state line too
I came back down 80 to 84
Took the Morgan exit and went over Trappers
Down Ogden Canyon (the divide is closed)
to Harrison and took it to Mountain Road and home

No comments: