Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Monte #2

After all the fun festivities on Saturday Papa Jon and I went for a motorcycle ride.
We went up to Monte Cristo.
When we were on 12th street getting ready to go up the canyon the temp outside was 104!!
That is way too hot!
Then 20 min later we're in snow!
Go figure!
I even had a deer run across the road in front of me.
We drove down to Garden City.
Bear Lake was SO full! I have never seen it so full before
There was NO beach.
The water was clear up to the road.
No parking spot.
No beach.
It was neat to see!
As we started out of Garden City I had a coyote run in front of me too!
We went down Logan Canyon.
Logan River was running SO high and full!
It was not staying with in the banks at all.
When we hit Logan City the temps were 101 and it was 8 at night

No comments: