Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lotto Ride

After the BBQ Mom, Dad and I headed to Idaho for lottery tickets. 
Left from Bear River, went through Honeyville and up past Beaver Dam, through Trenton and into Idaho.

 We were riding along and all of a sudden something flew up in front of me from by dads bike, between me and my windshield and right at my head! I had to duck and it missed me. 
I thought it was a pop can but quite didnt look right. 
Mom saw it rolling across the road and stopped ..
Turns out it was my dads highway peg!!
Good thing I had my helmet on!!
We were able to pick it up and he put it back on
 We stopped at La Tienda just across the border.
Got some lottery tickets and drinks.
Sat in the shade for a min and headed back home!




It was 101 degrees when we got down into Logan on the way home! 
So nice to take a family Sunday drive!
Each one of us rides Vulcan.
Its a family thing!

No comments: