Monday, July 18, 2011

Ogden Horse & Hitch Parade

Tonight was the Ogden Horse and Hitch parade down Washington blvd.
Liz and I took our horse crazy lil cowgirls down there to watch. 
It was perfect we parked at my work and put them in strollers and walked up!
 We sat on the east side just as the sun was setting.
Everyone was packed on the west side so we had almost the whole thing to ourselves!
 A lady with the Standard Examiner took our pictures and asked for our info.
Lets hope they are decent picts! haha



 Flags and Cowboys..
Whats more American than that

 SO MANY of the people were waving at us.
I think its cause cute Kennedy and Kinlie kept waving and smiling at them





 Getting candy



 Getting some lavender oil so they could smell so pretty



 Our friend Kelsie


 Best attempt at a group shot.
The kids were a little hot by then

1 comment:

The Triplett Family said...

Looks like fun. What a perfect thing for two horse crazy little girls. I was wondering if they'd knocked the temple down yet so I'm glad it was in one of the pics. so I could see. If you make it in the Standard you should definitely post it. :)