Sunday, July 10, 2011

Archery Campout

Saturday afternoon I headed up to my parents archery camp in Mantua.
They were hosting a 2 day state 3-D shoot.
The skies were getting dark and there was a severe thunder storm warning
Here's a 360 view of camp with the trailers circled around fire
Baby Dalton came up to visit.
He's so stinkin cute and well behaved!
Liz and I pretty much held him the whole time I'm sure his mom enjoyed the break!
And then rain hit!!
It was a complete downpour!!!
Hiding from the rain under Dads canopy
After about 30 min or so the rain passed and there was a double rainbow
Then it was grillin time!!
There were so many pastas and salads I had 3 of them and there were still 3 more to go
Meeting around the campfire
I went and helped dad set up their night shoot.
They have their normal targets and stick a 1 inch by 1 inch piece of reflective tape on the target.
They go down at dark and shoot by flashlight.
They put special veins on the arrows that you put under light for a second and they glow in the dark so you can find your arrows.
Hanging out in the camper after the rain storm
Mom and I ran to get some ice right as the sun was setting.
It was beautiful!
Steam coming off the road from the rain
I love summer!
I slept so good!
I can NEVER sleep at night no matter how tired I am since Im so used to graves
And then I woke up to this..
Dad making his famous biscuits and gravy!

No comments: