Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kennedy

I picked up Kennedy in the morning from her weekend at her dads.
I was fixing her some breakfast before we went to bed.
She's really been on a relish kick lately.
She wants relish sandwiches.
I let her pick out of the fridge what she wants on her sandwiches
Its usually relish, cheese and mayo.

I was making some toast to go with our eggs and she said
"Mom I want relish on my toast!"
I told her no. She was having jam.
She told me
"Mom I dare you to! No really! I DARE you to put relish on my toast!"

We went to Winco to get some groceries.
She was hanging out in the cart.
This guy walks past us and Kennedy SCREAMS out
"MOM!!!! Dont let anyone steal me!!!"
She was terrified the whole time through the store that I was going to let someone steal her.
I was laughing at her so hard. I'd step away to get something (like almost a foot from the cart)
and she'd yell
"You're my mommy! Dont let anyone steal me! I'm your daughter!"

I have no idea where this kid comes up with these things
This is the child who I have to constantly pull away from people because she walks right up to them and has conversations with them.
No matter who they are or where we are at.
Any playground she'll tell the adults stories..ask the kids if they want to play with her.
She doesn't care she's too social.

No comments: