Friday, July 15, 2011

HAFB Museum

My high school friend Crystal and her boys were in town for a while.
They used to live in Idaho and we'd see them more frequently but now they've moved to North Dakota.
I haven't got to see her since she's had her little baby girl!
We met for lunch at Moores and decided to go to HAFB Museum after.
I'd never been there before.

Kennedy told Wade he had to hold her hand.
Crystal has 3 little kids.
Wade whose 4 and LOVED the planes!

Crystal trying to get a picture of Wade.
He was a little excited!
Kennedy
Wes.
He's 1/12 and always looks so serious!!
He is such a little ball of energy
I was just in amazement starring at these two boys.
Boys just act so different!
Im still not used to it yet


Sweet little 3 month old Whitley.
She's such a doll!
I held her while we ate and she just sat on my lap hanging out.
She has 2 very protective little brothers.
Wade had to keep checking on her when I held her and if I walked near the stroller Wes would stare me down.





Bought Kennedy, Wes and Wade these little cheap airplane erasers.
They were perfect!
Kennedy and Wade flew theirs all over and Wes chewed on his but it kept him from escaping the stroller.
He had NO fear of falling at all! He kept climbing out of the high chair or his stroller and almost fell on his head several times and tried again!

Kennedy wanted to hang out in the Sit n Stand stroller.
It fit 3 kids!


Flying their planes
Me and Crystal



Trying to get Whitley to smile
She has 4 cute dimples!




1 comment:

The Triplett Family said...

looks like fun. I can't believe you've never been there before like not even on school trips or anything?