Monday, July 25, 2011

Rodeo!

Saturday night Kennedy and I went to the Ogden Pioneer Days Rodeo.
She was so excited all day to go!
I asked her what she wanted to wear and she said
"uh my boots and hat and pants duh!"
Heaven forbid I should ask!
I kept trying and trying to get picts of Kennedy and I together.. but she REFUSES to look at the camera and smile..
I think she likes to see how many BAD pictures we can take first!
This was the best out of like 20
Mmmm Dr Pepper!


 Musical Chairs
It was hilarious!!!!
 Another example of our picture skills...
She was getting kind of bored.
We got there early to make sure we had a seat because it was Saturday night and figured it was gonna be packed.
There was no way I was going to tell her it was full and we couldn't get it.

The skydivers came in
  


I love this country.
I am proud to be an American.
Its impossible for me to not tear up when I hear our National Anthem.
You mention individuals who serve this country in military, police men or firefighters and again the tears start.
I respect our flag.
I respect the services when they are being done..
And dang it if my little girl hasn't learned the same respect.
I was SO proud of her.
The skydiver came in carrying the American flag and everyone was still sitting down because they weren't officially presenting the flag yet.
I glanced over at Kennedy and this was my baby girl..
...

 Kennedy made best friends with the girl sitting next to us.
Her name was Celest.. and she was probably mid 30's.
They sat and talked about all the events.
She offered to take our picture for us.
They had the hot cowboy John Wayne Shultz from American Idol there singing the National Anthem..
Made me wish I'd brought my good camera..
Im a sucker for cowboys.


The rodeo was a lot of fun.
She loved all the Queens.
She waved at every single one that rode their horse in the arent and commented on their clothing.
She liked to see all the horses and cowboys.
The dirt bikes were one of her favorite events.
 It was a great date night just me and my girl.

No comments: