Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hardware Ride

On Saturday my friend Zack and I went 4 wheeling.
We started at Hardware Ranch and made almost a 100 mile trip
There were people doing a handcart trek.
They were singing and laughing and having a blast.
It was so hot outside it made me thankful for my wheeler!
 
 Next we drove to Ephraim's Grave.
It was on my bucket list in life just to say I've been there!
Apparently it was on everyone's list too! 
It was packed!!!
Everyone kept wanting to take our picture. 
It was kind of awkward I think they thought we were a couple 
We were walking up to this sign and this guy stopped us and said here I'll take your picture!


 Stopped to have lunch!
 Sandwiches, cookies and chips!

After there we rode towards Temple Peak



 And dropped into Garden City
 Raspberry Shakes!!

We headed back towards Hardware through the valley


 Little deeper than he thought!


It was a LONG day! 
We started at 1230 and ended at 730 pm
Sore and tired and full of dirt! 
I woke up the next day and my eyes were still full of dirt!!

The majority of the vehicles we passed were UTV's
They were full of families and old men.. like 70-80 year old men.
We passed one guy in a UTV that had a 6 inch lift and loud exhaust.
He was tearing up the trail hauling around the corners
It was so neat to see!

1 comment:

Joni said...

This looks like SO much fun! We are so blessed to have such gorgeous mountains in Utah, glad you are able to get out and enjoy them :)