Saturday, August 10, 2013

220- Sleepover

Thursday I had to work some in the morning
After I got home I crashed hard and took a nap. I was exhausted
Chris came home from work and was on call. He started being on call Wednesday night. He has to stay within Brigham City limits so he has to spend the night at his dads house. It was a little strange. Kennedy and I went over and hung out with him at his parents home and then we went home to our house while he stayed there and slept on the couch. He left Thursday morning from his parents house and went to work. I did the same but from our house. Thursday night he was back on call so after he got home from work we ate dinner and headed to Brigham. I had a viewing to go to at 6 and luckily it was in BC so he could come with me. He had to weld up a bunch of archery stands for my parents for East Canyon. He worked on that most the night while Kennedy and I hung out with him.
Todd and Jana offered to let me and K spend the night in their camper so we could stay with Chris.. which may sound funny but hes got 3 more nights of being on call that he will be gone plus we had to be back in Brigham at 9 am for a meeting and a meeting at 930! So we packed up and spent the night in the camper in the yard!
Kennedy was so excited we were going camping but not going anywhere ha!

No comments: