Wednesday, August 28, 2013

239-Part two

After I dropped Kennedy off at school I wasnt sure what to do. I headed down to get a drink. The skies were dark. It had been so humid all day long threatening to rain. 
 While I was down there my car got nice asphalt spots on it. They are repaving about 12 different streets and the main highway through town. It was like the greasy asphalt so I had to wash my car with dish soap to get it off. As I was about halfway through scrubbing my car the pager went off so I went to the station. We had a wreck on the freeway. That took up an hour or so of my time.
Kennedy came home from school the same time my mom stopped by to borrow a lid. She needed to run to Walmart so we tagged along. She asked Kennedy if she wanted to play a game. She looked at her like what?? This mean mom here never gave her kid quarters to play the claw machine so my mom had to teach her how to do it. She didnt win, turned right to me and said I need another quarter. I laughed and said no.. see mom this is why I dont teach her this!
She called her sisters to talk about her first day of school while we shopped. After that her dad came to pick her up for his mid week few hours and Chris came home. He got right to work on making a sprinkler for the backyard to cover the whole grass spot.

The finished project. its movable.. and its made wide for stability because of the pressure (yes I did ask why didn't cut the pieces shorter and that was my answer)
 He set it out at the edge of the yard and adjusted it so it goes back and forth across the entire grass patch getting it all
 As soon as he got the sprinkler set the pager went off again.. at the exact same place we had the call earlier that day! Only this was for something completely different. This was the first medical Ive got to work with Chris! I was kind of excited. We stayed at drill for a little bit.. mostly cleaning up equipment from the previous call... and stocking the bags. After that Chris and I went on the wheeler down to some land of my parents. The wheeler really was the only way to get around town with so many of the roads being blocked off.  You could drive down the sides of them in the gravel where you couldn't in a vehicle. Right as we got on the bike the rain started. It was a nice warm summer rain though and there was a double rainbow!








I couldn't help but take a few pictures! It was so pretty with the ran and sunset!

2 comments:

Dismalland said...

Love your posts and your pictures!

The Triplett Family said...

Beautiful Pictures!