Sunday, August 25, 2013

231-233 Sitter Fun

We are so lucky to have such great friends and family! This week Kennedy sitter was out of town on a cruise with her family so we had to fill in babysitters. Monday Ash took K and they had a blast. She even got to spend Sunday night at her house. Tuesday Mardee took her. She has missed baby Kendell SO much. She has asked and asked and asked when she gets to go play with him and finally got to go. They were so happy to see each other again!
Tuesday night was fire drill
Chris and I grabbed corn dogs and caramelo bars for dinner and ate them in the fire station parking lot. We are awesome like that


Wednesday was Haileys turn. She came to our house since Andrew worked graves that night before.
Hailey text me and said she loves pulling weeds..that its very therapeutic and was going to go on a weed pulling spree.. um ya twist my arm! Have at it! Her and Kennedy made bouquets from the weeds they pulled
They started on the beds out front, the ones I said before were infested with snails. They just happened to find more! So gross! I hate snails!! One of them they accidentally squished. Kennedy made Hailey bury it. Kennedy said a prayer, had a funeral and made a headstone from a rock for it. When I came home they had weaved a big basket out of weeds and had it full of snails. Mean mom made them throw it away, of course after I told them how pretty it was and that they did a good job. 
Wednesday Chris also had to go over to Elysha and Danes house to pick up a dog run
Lysha was so funny. She text me and said I even took pictures of them! Arent you so proud of me!! Yes I am!

Yay! Now we have a dog run. Chris has spent the last few weeks looking for one on KSL and hasnt found a good enough deal yet. Elysha was doing some house cleaning and asked if we were looking to buy one. Heck yes! I text Chris and told him I found a great deal on a kennel and it was below what he was looking to spend :) what a great wife huh ha!

No comments: