Sunday, August 18, 2013

224-226

This week has been so crazy busy!
Monday we were both exhausted after our long weekends and it was off to the start of our work week!
We woke up exhausted, sore and tired!
Chris was on call that night too so he stayed at his dads.  Kennedy and I were in bed by 8 at the latest.
Tuesday I had drill and Chris was on call again.
Finally Wednesday he was off call woo woo and got to come home! I grilled us up some steaks from the freezer to celebrate
 Chris must have missed me because he even ASKED me if I wanted to use his lawn mower to help him with lawns. You DO NOT touch his lawn mower. You do not mow the lawn. Thats his job. Thats his pride and joy. When he said do you want to mow I honestly just sat there and starred at him for a minute. I wasnt sure I had heard him right
We went up to my parents and they sent us home with a bunch of veggies
Dad also had to show us the grapes they were growing
They have SO many!
I needed a basket full of some veggies for fresh salsa that next day
I think I got enough
Look at that huge zucchini!

No comments: