Sunday, August 25, 2013

234-Shirts and shakes

Thursday was grocery shopping day
Kennedy appointed herself as the official list checker-offer
We had a bunch of errands to run and some other things to get too. She carried the list and made a dot on the paper each stop we made until we were done. She also checked off all the groceries we needed as we got them.
While we were there I couldnt help but pick up these two outfits for Miss Macee
Look at her cuteness how could I resist


Her first Halloween outfit!
and while I was looking for a cute pair of pants.. like hot pink leggins or something I found this outfit and had to buy it too!
After Chris came home we went to pick some peaches. They were beautiful and full...but not quite ripe yet
It took us a while but we finally found a few that were close to ripe
I really wanted to make some peach smoothies for after dinner
Yes. I wore shorts with boots. I hate shorts with boots the whole fashion of I wanna look like a hooker and wear shorty shorts and boots is not my deal.. but its ok if you have a purpose ha! Thats what I tell myself. It was hot and humid and I didnt want to change my clothes but you cant wear floppies. There are too many punch weeds!
I even went to Walmart in my boots and shorts.. I know I know
But hey the smoothies were so worth it!
I took the left overs and froze them back as ice cream for the next night

No comments: