Sunday, August 18, 2013

228- Spy school

Friday we spent all morning dealing with the title company on the house.. sigh.. it was such a mess.. paperwork not done right.. then it needed to be changed.. then it was more money.. then less.. then more than initially to start with. I was not a happy camper by the time it was all said and done!

We had a bunch of left over zucchini so I shredded two gallon bags full, sliced another gallon bag and then I made some green smoothie mix for breakfast (zucchini free lol!)

Kennedy made me a snack.
Its a face
She told me that she needs to work in a restaurant now so she can make people food like this
She wants to be a veterinarian part time. A spy full time. And a cook part time.
She keeps talking about her spy skills. Ran all over the store hiding behind things and sneaking up on me. She wants to go to spy school and needs to buy spy supplies.

No comments: