Sunday, August 26, 2012

Box Elder County Fair

We had Jimmy, Hunter, JaNeale, Ashley, Derek, and Ry-bug over for dinner last night
I made burgers, sauteed mushrooms and onions with garlic, noodles, bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed jalapenos
For dessert was peach cream cheese pies with a whiskey peach glaze on top
I think out of everything the pies were the biggest hit!

After dinner we all headed out to the fair
Kennedy wanted to ride in the topless Jeep with Grandma JaNeale and Grandpa Jimmy
She loves riding in the Jeep
Crazy girl was hamming it up while I tried to take her picture
We walked around the fair a lot
Got drinks
Saw a lot of people
Ran into Todd and Jana
Kennedy wanted to pet a cow so they did
And then a pig
Rylee was content just hanging out and watching everything
She had her little foot propped up on the stroller and was ready to go
\
Kennedy ran into her little boyfriend from the fish fry in Garland
They went on a few rides together
JaNeale and I
I didnt even take that many pictures!? 
I love fair lights and the looks of them at night
The fair always makes me think of the movie Charlotte's Web 
I love when Henry Fussy asks Fern to go for a ride on the Ferris Wheel
Im a sucker for Ferris wheels and a little bit of a hopeless romantic
and yet I have never ridden on a Ferris wheel with a boy
Fairs also always mean the end of summer
School starts...weather changes..hunting seasons start..then winter
Its the last bit of summer fun

No comments: