Monday, August 20, 2012

New place

First thing that happens when we get to the new place is Chris has to vacuum
We moved in with new paint all throughout the place and brand new carpet
His mom JaNeale, his step dad Jimmy, bro Hunter, sister Ashely and baby Rylee all were over to help
His step mom Jana and dad Todd had dinner for us
We went to work busting ass til 1130 that night unloading and getting stuff inside 
got enough done to have a bed to crash on and called it good
The next morning we spent ALL DAY moving, arranging, unpacking, unloading
It was ridiculous
JaNeale and Jimmy took us on a shopping trip to Walmart and spoiled us!!!

Grandma JaNeale putting together Kennedy's drawers for her bed
Grandpa Jimmy drawing princesses on Kennedy's back
We were all so wiped out
Hunter and Kennedy crashed on the couch
Rylee out in her car seat
Grandma JaNeale had a project she picked
She wanted to do Kennedy's room
WOW! 
She spoiled her
Kennedy helped her put together her drawers
JaNeale BOUGHT her this bed
Her big girl bed..
Mattress, princess sheets, new quilt, treasure chest w/princess stickers to put on it, princess window sticker, the flower stickers, new dresser
She completely made Kennedy's day
She organized her room
Got her some new hangers for her clothes..
Kennedy was so happy to spend her first night in her new room
She snuggled down in her sheets and kept saying over and over how much she loved it and loved her new room and our new house
I started bawling
I was so happy and so thankful and so grateful for it all

They all stayed up here this weekend to help us get everything finished
I had to work on Sunday 
By the time I got home from work they had organized our kitchen.. which was a huge relief..most of the living room was done

They had cleaned out the old apartment
Todd shampooed the carpets
JaNeale cleaned up there also
Got everything out of the fridge
and it was ready to go

This is the new living room
Partially decorated because I cant decide what to do with some things
The bathroom
This is the part of our WalMart shopping trip
JaNeal bought all the decor
The cabinet behind the toilet 
The towels everything
Kitchen
I was so overwhelmed this weekend
It was unreal 
His family helped out SO much
I couldn't even begin to express my thankfulness for them and all they did
The hardwork, long hours, long days..
Moving sucks ass ha!
Ashley cooked us dinner
Todd and Jana worked hard at the old place
Ashley, JaNeale, Jimmy, Hunter and Chris busted butt getting our new place together
And JaNeal spoiling us
She said consider it an early wedding present 
I am such an independent person that it was so hard for me to accept
I don't do well with people even buying me a drink 
let alone spoiling us like this
It was very very difficult for me
BUT I am so very very appreciative and thankful and speechless about it all
There is no way to even express how thankful I am for it all and everyone
Chris has a wonderful family and I am so happy to be apart of that!!

My parents are gone deer/elk hunting right now
I hope they fill their tags!!!!!!

No comments: