Wednesday, August 8, 2012

More food

This weekend I made a bunch more yummy foods!
I made shish kabobs for dinner
I marinated the chicken pieces in Hendricksons sauce
Its a sweet oil dressing
Added sliced vidallia onions, green peppers and mushrooms
Then about halfway through them cooking I brush more Hendricksons sauce on everything
 Sunday night was family dinner at Jana and Todds again
My mom and sister Liz came too
I made two raspberry lemon cheesecakes with oreo crust and drizzled chocolate on the top
Tuesday was my Sunday night for work
I made the breakfast foods for the week
I try and have something I can just grab and take with me thats some what healthy but very filling
I have to brag a little here
I made 100% from scratch, homemade, NO recipe to follow, just threw stuff together..
Raspberry Cinnamon muffins
They are moist and dense and very filling
I was just happy they rose and didnt turn into a big pile of mush
I also made chocolate peanut butter granola bars
Yes they look like no bakes kind of
But all the sugar thats used in them is honey
They arent near as sweet and are a lot healthier too

No comments: