Thursday, August 2, 2012

Weekend Randoms

It was a busy weekend full of food!!
I just kept cooking and cooking
I blame it on getting caught up on Season 2 of the Pioneer Woman...
I made raspberry granola bars, mint chocolate dipped pretzel sticks, rosemary and basil rolls with a hint of salt, spaghetti, baked lemon pepper chicken, roasted carrots, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies...
I did a lot of dishes too lol
I saw this and couldnt stop laughing
Kennedy and I have had this same exact conversation
This cute boy has been working so much lately
He got to bed late because of work, came home late from work because he had to go install and wire lights in a shop after work.. had time to eat dinner and he was out cuddled up next to me on the couch and fell asleep with in seconds
I let him sleep.. and maybe took pictures of him
...that is until his pager went off and he had to go on a PI

No comments: