Thursday, August 23, 2012

Room and haircut

This weekend I finished getting the rest of the house pretty much put together
This is our spare bedroom
I absolutely LOVE this shelf
You cant really tell but the top of the shelf is a bunch of OLD fly rods and reels
Its got so much character
Kinlie and Liz spent the night for fun 
It works out good now that we have a guest room!
I made everyone breakfast
Silly girls were having a blast
Then it was tub time!
They played for a good hour
They were showing me here how they can dunk their faces and hold their breath under water
That's an important thing to be able to do when you are a mermaid
Liz is watching Kennedy for me while I work this week
Her and Kinlie are so excited to play together
HOWEVER Kennedy informed me that Liz is NOT BABYSITTING her
She is big kid sitting her
She is not a baby anymore
She is 4 and she sleeps in a big kid bed
We also had to do a little shopping..
and cookie buying..

Chris needed a haircut again this week and asked me to do a mohawk
I doubt he will be able to make it the rest of the week with it because believe it or not hes too proper for something like that
Hes good to start with it for the shock factor for a minute but is already talking about cutting it off
At first it was.. don't leave any hair in the back so I can hide it with a hat so my dad doesn't see it
Then it was I need to have this cut off by Friday before we see your dad or hes going to shave it off for me 
Here's the finished cut!
I actually kind of like it!
Me, Liz and Chris went on a little road trip
Kennedy was at a birthday party with Hailey for Brooklynn


No comments: