Thursday, August 30, 2012

Busy Wednesday.

Started the day off by getting my mom to the airport at 4 am to fly into Louisiana for the hurricane for FEMA. It's that time of year again for her. The moon was almost full and so neat looking that morning

Came home and Parker and Kinlie came over to spend the day while their moms worked. Our spare room has been so handy!!!! I wasn't sure if it was going to be useful or not. Oh man between Chris's brother when he comes up to visit, Liz, or Kinlie and Parker that room stays occupied. Those two had their cuddle stuff and wiggled down into bed.

We took Kinlie to kindergarten for her second day. Had some McDonald's. Aunt Jessys back seat was full!! They went home to their moms. I made peach jam. Cooked dinner. I used tr peach jalapeƱo glaze on the chicken. Mmmm!! Even Kennedy loved it.

Chris changed his oil and went to fire drill and thats when Kennedy and I went on our 2.5 mile bike ride/ walk!

No comments: