Thursday, August 16, 2012

Work hard..Play harder

This weekend was so busy!
Monday I had to work some overtime
Chris's brother Hunter was still up here
By the time I got home from work Monday night Liz, Chris, and Hunter had the trailer full of stuff to move out 
Kennedy needed a bath so we started her some water
Kinlie didn't want to bath
Kennedy told her well I'm getting in
They both ran up  the stairs and were naked and in the tub with their barbies before you could blink
We watched movies Monday night and hung out
Tuesday morning Chris's mom JaNeale came up for the Temple open house
Her, Hunter, Kennedy, Me, Ashley, Rylee and Ash's friend Sarah and her two kids all went out to Ricardo's to eat
After that Hunter and JaNeale went to the open house
Chris came home from work and we headed over to Ashley's for dinner
Kennedy wanted her toenails painted and I didn't have time because I was still getting ready
Chris volunteered
Tell me this picture isn't adorable!!!
After dinner at Ashley and Derek's we all went to a bonfire at Zacks
Hes leaving town for two months to Minnesota so we all got together
There was Elysha, Dane, Parker, Me, Chris, Kennedy,Hunter, Liz, Kinlie and Zack
The first thing Parker said to Kennedy when he got out of the car...
"Kennedy I will play with you but NO KISSES! And don't try and act like you're 5 by standing on your tip toes. You're really only 4 still"
(As hes standing there with his one hand out to stop her from even coming close and trying to kiss him)
Grilled up some brats
Started a fire
Zack has a whole bunch of kid toys inside his house
I think its so funny because he doesn't have any kids but it comes in so handy!
The kids love them and spend most the time inside playing with them
Well..
The kids were playing on the swings and I wanted to go play too
Like I have done a hundred times on his swings
So I go over and go to swing on my stomach
I run and get some height 
and on the swing down there's a problem 
Not sure if its cause its dark I didn't hold my face up high enough
or because I was on the lower swing of the two..
But I stopped the swinging with my face
Mostly my nose and lips
It swelled up huge and my eyes were streaming as I was laughing
I didnt cry but my eyes were watering like crazy!!!
This was just seconds after it happened and you can already see the lump forming
Of course my sister thought it was hilarious and put it on Facebook
My sinuses swelled shut that night 
Thankfully most of the swelling is gone and I can feel my lips again
Its really a good thing I go back to work today
My arms and legs are covered in bruises from tubing 
My nose is all swollen
My muscles hurt from playing, and tubing and packing
I need a few days of staying indoors lol

The next morning we went to visit Chris for lunch and take him some Dixie Grill
He was just finishing up at the park moving goals out
After that we spent the whole rest of the day and night packing packing packing!!

No comments: