Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Monday

Monday we were able to watch this sweet peanut again
We love being able to watch her
Shes so sweet and so well behaved
She laughed and played
Kennedy loved helping take care of her
After Kennedy went with her dad for her visitation
Chris and I went to my moms 
He does a lot of lawn care stuff on the side 
My dad is out of town on a hike in the Unitas 
My mom loves to do big projects while he is gone
He volunteered to go help

Chris's main task was to weed whack.. however that was just the beginning
I wandered around my parents house taking random pictures
Chris started weed wacking
Then I decided to get out Kennedy's dirt bike and take Kinlie for a ride
Shes so funny
She had so much fun
We practiced with her steering
She told me I was the best Aunt ever and she was having a blast
We went back to my moms and Chris was still working
I needed to go home and check on some food that was in the crock pot
Kinlie, Chico and I loaded up and headed home
I HAD to stop and get her an ice cream too
Thats just what Aunts do
My mom and I
Well when we got back to the house mom had talked Chris into cutting down a bunch of trees that lined part of the property


It was 8 pm by the time we were done and starving
He wanted to go to WingNutz for dinner
The food in the crock pot could wait
I love that place!
It works out perfect that we get the same exact thing to eat so we get a big order and split it
I know I usually show the soft side of Chris on here...
but he's a tough guy
He has this big rough exterior 
We were eating and this guys butt crack was hanging out..
Chris was completely appalled and disgusted and I couldn't stop laughing at him 
He was so distracted by this the entire time we were eating
It was all he could focus on
The guy was pretty close to us too and Chris kept making smart ass comments very loudly
"PULL UP YOUR PANTS!"
"how can you be sitting there with your hairy ass hanging out and not notice"
"Kids are in here! Cover up!"
"That is just disgusting! I didn't want crack with my wings!"
He was going on and on the entire dinner 
I laughed and laughed and laughed and the guy never pulled up his pants

No comments: