Thursday, August 2, 2012

Movie in the park

Monday night was Movie in the Park night
Id been wanting to take Kennedy for a while but had been waiting until it was a night that Chris had to set it up for work
Liz and I took the girlies and headed to the park
As we were walking in Liz got hit on by a 14 year old boy
I couldn't stop laughing
We set out our blankets and waited for the movie to start
We had glowsticks and princess pop-rocks for the girls

There was this ADORABLE little boy walking around
He had to be maybe 7
Skinny jeans, cut off sleeve shirt, wild blond hair and this boy had swagger when he walked
He was cocky and cute and he knew it
He walked past us and I said to Liz
"Oh my gosh look at that cute boy!"
So she says to him 
"You are so adorable!"
He smiles to her and holds up his hand to his ear to motion call me
We both started laughing so hard we couldn't breathe
Kinlie wasnt able to stay awake and fell asleep about halfway through the movie


No comments: