Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas party at the 'rents

After I got off work it was time to go to the parents for our Christmas party
Christmas Eve was the best night for everyone
My dad worked on Christmas
Kinlie went with her dad the next day
Kennedy was with her dad but I was able to pick her up for a few hours that night so she could be with our family too

So much yummy food
Shrimp cooked in Old Bay
Pickled Asparagus
Hot Baby Dills
Buffalo Eggs
Spiral Ham
Veggies
Dad cooked Oysters on the grill
The food was delicious
Then we opened presents

Uncle Nic got Parker a blow gun that shoots darts and paintballs
Elysha was so excited haha
Elysha, Dane and Parker
Dane is growing a Duck Dynasty beard at the request of Elysha
Liz, Kinlie and Nic
Part of what Kennedy got from my parent was a pink bb gun and a bow and arrow
She was SO excited for both
I got my first BB gun from my parents at her age
Parker got a camo backpack for hunting
Inside was his OWN binoculars, flashlight and a camo hoodie
That kid was so excited he wouldnt take off his backpack
The guys worked on putting together one of the presents
Took all three of them to figure it out
Teamwork
Parker had to pull up a chair and supervise

Elysha Lou's baby bump!
I love it!
I molest it everytime I see her
Its so solid and bigger than it looks


Kennedy went back to her dads and asked Chris if he would finish up her Santa calendar for her
Santa must have known since his beard was full that it was time to deliver presents because he showed up at our house that night
Merry Christmas Eve!


No comments: