Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Kennedys big present

Every year I tell Kennedy to pick two things she really wants for Christmas

This year it was a Disney Princess Castle
When I picked her up from her dads on Christmas day on the way home she asked
"Mom did Santa bring me any presents that are big boxes?"
I said how big?
She said  "big enough to be a princess castle?"
I told her no I didnt see any that big

She said ok and we kept driving
She opened all her presents and was excited about them
But she asked "Mom are there any more presents for me?"
You could see the worry in her eyes
I told her no that was it and asked her why what else was she expecting?
She said "Nothing.. I really like everything I got.. I was just wondering if there was something else"
Peanut was trying to be tough but was on the edge of tears and trying so hard to not show disappointment
Chris went upstairs while I had Hunter start videoing :)







1 comment:

The Triplett Family said...

Fun! I love to see kids get so excited about a present they get.