Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Death Flu and mushy love

If you dont want to hear cute mushy stuff you might as well skip this post!
The night before we both go the death flu we were sitting at the table eating Betos Nachos mmm
Kennedy wanted ramen noodles of course ha
Chris said this is what we ate on our 3rd date wasnt it
We started talking about when we first started dating and our first dates
He always teases me because I didnt accept his facebook friend request for almost a month because I had no clue who he was
I told him hes lucky I gave him a chance because when I first met him I thought he was a partying boy who was just going to try and get into my pants
(yes I know I was judging by the very limited things I knew about him which were all wrong)
and I started giving him a hard time because it took him over 3 dates to even kiss me!
He laughed and said "that's because there are those girls that are just for play and those girls who you know you want to keep around.. and from when I first saw you I knew you were different and I wanted to keep you around"
AWWW!
Well after all that mushyness I spent the night puking my guts out
Death Flu had officially hit me
It was hell
Horrible
I spent all night puking and all day in knowing I couldn't be dead because everything hurt too bad
Before the next day was even halfway over Chris was down in bed and sick too
Kennedy was our Dr lol
She got us drinks and told us where to put them and when we could drink them
She would come in and check on us and see if we needed anything

The next day I decided to brave work because I felt better.. not 100% but better
Chris did the same
He had it about half as bad as I did
I made it a whole 4 hours before I was back at home sick in bed
Brace yourself for what happens next..
..
..
..
First off there are two things about Chris you must know
#1 He doesnt believe in sick leave
He doesnt call in sick
Never has.
#2 You dont take your shoes during the day
Not until its time for bed because there is work to do
(sometimes hes so much like my dad it scares me)

I woke up and he walked in the door
I thought man its 330 already!??
Except it was only 1230
He said he CAME HOME FROM WORK SICK
ON HIS OWN FREE WILL
TOOK OFF HIS SHOES AND CLOTHES
                                               PUT ON PAJAMAS AND GOT INTO BED
                                                          WITH HIS SOCKS ON!!!
                                                    Thats like seven sins at once in his eyes
We were kid free
Home from work
And this is exactly how we spent our whole day
We slept

Now you know in relationships there are always those firsts that you wonder about
The first big fight
The first big disagreement
The first hard times
The first big sickness
The BIG things that you wonder how they are going to go over.. where true colors really show
Chris and I have been together for almost 8 months
Lived together almost 5
And this was a first for us
Both sick at once
and I gotta say.. all it did was make him love me more!!!

No matter how shitty we felt, how much our bodies ached and we were miserable we still laughed together
We still cuddled 
We still enjoyed our time together
It was so funny all he wanted was a certain soup
I felt the best so I volunteered to get it for him
It drove him nuts!
He said
"My dad always taught me I dont care how sick you are. Man up and take care of yourself and take care of her!" 
I told him nicely tough shit 
It got to be my job now to take care of him

We survived the night and as I was getting ready for work the next morning he came into the bathroom and gave me a kiss and asked how I was feeling
I said a million times better!
He said good cause this stuffs so bad its either going to break us or kill us
I said oh it wont break us
He said no not like that.. like money broke. All being sick together did was bring us closer

AWW! 
If you know Chris at all sometimes the things that come out of his mouth leave you shaking your head
Hes not exactly the most lovey feely emotional guy on the outside
So when hes all cute I have to make sure I remember!

No comments: