Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Xmas Eve Day

Christmas Eve was spent for me at work for 12 hours
Good thing about having my dad in the same building.. he spoils me!
This was breakfast mmmmm
Chris was worried about it snowing and getting called into work 
He kept asking me if it was snowing and I had to keep telling him no
I dont think he believed me...
He sent me this pict of our driveway less than an hour after I had left
My parking spot doesn't even look like I was there!
This is how it looked at work.. almost all day long
Chris, Todd and Hunter went out duck hunting
Todd was freakin cracking me up!
I kept getting random pictures of Chris retrieving ducks 
They'd have captions like..

My bird dog

Good dog

Dog getting his duck
I told him he better rub his belly and tell him that hes a good boy!
The did well though! 
This is the best they have done so far
By the time I left work this was ALL the snow that had fallen..

No comments: