Sunday, December 23, 2012

Dickamore Nebeker Birthday

After we left the Pages.. and my parents house we still had a birthday party to attend.. 
I'd been up since 0400.. and had to be up at 0400 the next morning for a 12 hour work shift
I was beat 
I wanted to go but knew I needed to go home to bed
Chris and Hunter were headed to the party anyways but I would feel too bad not stopping by at least for a while to say hi and then cut it short and go to bed
I am SO glad I decided to go
We got there late of course but just in time too!
All the little kids were in the shop singing Christmas carols
They had the fire place going so it was toasty warm
They were all waiting for Santa to show up!

SANTA! OH MY GOD! SANTA'S COMING! I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM! 

It wasnt too long before Santa and Mrs Clause came through the door!!
The BEST part was this was the same exact Santa and Mrs Clause that Kennedy saw earlier this month!
One thing thats awesome about all the kids being the same age
No one thinks its strange that for Christmas Kohen is Buzz Lightyear or Kennedys Batgirl
All the kids sat on the floor and gathered around Santa and Mrs Clause
I love Ashlynn and Chase looking back at mom like its Santa!!!



Santa isnt just for kids!
Brent climbed up on their laps and told them how naughty he had been
He still got a candy cane though
Then it was birthday boy Justins turn
And birthday boy Kyles turn

They also have this AWESOME toy room at their house that is FULL of kids toys and movies
All the kids love to go in there and play together
Had to practically pry Kennedy out of there when it was time to go 

Hunter with his Sprite and Me and Abbie with her famous pineapple upside down cake drink
Dave me and Chris
Abbie told Hunter hes going to marry her once he gets her a 7 carat ring
That hes going to follow his brothers footsteps and get an older woman
Only he had to take her last name and be Hunter Dickamore
Abbie seriously is a sweetheart and she is so funny
She was giving Dave shoulder rides ha!
(Dave is her sister in laws dad)
Daves from Corinne so there's no need to explain :)
Chelsie, Kara, Sammy, Me Abbie, Sam and Brandy
These girls are all so nice and fun
I love getting to go hang out with them because all you do is laugh!
I had to cut the night short and Kennedy and I headed home to bed 
We let the boys stay and play lol

No comments: