Sunday, December 23, 2012

Week in review

Elysha and I spent some time hanging out
Her lil fetus is still anti food.. and water.. and anything but vomiting.. 
It does like Coke and Buncha Crunch
That was the only thing that sounded good and wanted to stay down
Liz's husband Nic came home from Fort Bragg for Christmas break
My mom also came home from PA for good
She SHOULD be home until next fall when the next disaster hits

Elysha and I were painting my nails before she went and delivered a baby for work
I decided to paint my phone case since it was showing some wear.. and who doesnt love glitter!??
So I coated it in fingernail polish
Had some clear spray matte in a spray can left over from Christmas projects we've been doing
I put a clear coat over the nail polish to help the sparkles stay on
Well guess what
The matte spray had a chemical reaction with the nail polish!
It caused it to bubble and be all bumpy
It looks pretty cool in person actually
Spent the days finishing up Christmas shopping
Chris asked Kennedy to run upstairs and get his boots for him
She came downstairs wearing his boots and giggling
It was so cute
I told her I needed a picture, she said she needed his hat and glasses first 
We watched Elf this weekend..
The picture I took of Elysha wasnt staged.. she was actually drinking like that 
When that part came on in Elf I couldn't stop laughing!

No comments: