Saturday, December 1, 2012

Randoms

Just in case you were curious what we have been doing here are some totally random stories and pictures 

Dad got his swan the day after his birthday when he went out
Tug of course retrieved it

Our tree was kind of naked.. so Jana let us pick out a bunch of ornaments to put on our tree this year
Kinlie picked out the blue ones
Kennedy came back from her dads and I THOUGHT she would want to help decorate..
Thought is the key word there
2 has nothing on 4 year olds geez!

After a few minutes of decorating
She walked into the kitchen 
Drew an X on a piece of paper and told me 
"Mom I put your name down on the bad list. My arms are tired from doing ALL of YOUR work. I am going to go play"
Well we did decorate the tree
WE 
and then she went and took a nap in her room :)
Todd and Jana came over for dinner
Philly Cheese steak pizza and  chocolate cobbler

The next night Chris and I actually sat together on the couch and watched a movie
He stayed awake the whole time
It was almost like a date
Kennedy and Kinlie were upstairs asleep
We even broke out dessert!
Well that was short lived!!!!!!!!!
We went to bed
Kinlie and Kennedy were peacefully sleeping
Kennedy came into our room at 11pm covered in puke
She had thrown up in her bed and continued to puke every 10 minutes for an entire hour
She didnt have a fever
No diarrhea
Just vomiting
Poor peanut was miserable
As I was cleaning up her bed she kept saying 
Mommy I love you. I am really really sick
The next hour she threw up every 20 mintues
Its a straight shot from her bedroom to the bathroom
I put a night light in there so she could see and just run
After it kept going and going I felt horrible for her and took her beanbag into the bathroom and made her a bed right next to the toilet and propped her up
She had stopped waking up to puke, thankfully much wasnt coming up but I was still so paranoid
The next hour she threw up about 4 times
The next hour only about 3
and then finally stopped around 430
The next day she tried to trick me into thinking she felt better
She kept telling me she was all better and we could go shopping like she planned
I was mean and made her lay in our bed watching Tangled and sipping on Sprite
I would let her color and that was about it
Go figure she got sick not long after and went to bed
She didnt even want to finish Tangled
She slept for hours and hours
So mom finished DOUBLE washing everything she puked or touched in the last 24 hrs
Disinfected the entire house.. twice throughout the day
Got caught up on laundry and dishes that WERENT from being sick
baked some cookies
Kennedy finally woke up
I told her she could eat whatever she wanted for dinner/lunch.. it was 4pm
I was hoping she would pick McDonalds because it sounded so good
She did and actually ate 3 chicken nuggets and half a diet coke woo woo!
It stayed down too
She had a good fever this morning when she woke up :( 

Chris needed a haircut so I so sweetly gave him one
I dont know what it is about cutting guys hair but I have a hard time just cutting it
I always wanna screw around lol
He THOUGHT I was done :)
But ran his hands over his hair and realized what I did
I told him bangs were totally IN right now.. but he didnt believe me so he took the clippers to his hair so I had to finish cutting it 

See when Zack goes somewhere for work.. which is pretty often I usually get random texts of places hes at.. or gps coordinates showing what state/city hes in
Wednesday he flew to Vermont to pick up a truck for work..
He started driving back and last night I got this text...

Guess where I am?
Ha! He was at my moms hotel in New Jersey
The fridge was kind of a dead giveaway
He stopped in on his way through and visited with her

No comments: