Sunday, December 23, 2012

Page Xmas Party

Saturday I worked a few hours of overtime and then we headed down to JaNeale and Jimmy for their Christmas party
There was so much food and I didnt get a single picture of it!
Cheesy potatoes, meatballs, lil smokies, shrimp and coctail sauce, veggies and dip, 7 layer dip, pizza rolls, fruit with this amazing dip, cookies, muddy buddies, peppermint bark.. 
I hurt myself eating.. and then when I could breathe again I ate more!
While we were stuffing ourselves we watched Pitch Perfect
It was so stinking cute!!!!!
I loved it
Then it was time for a candy pass game and opening presents
Jimmy making faces at me
Thats a normal lol
RyBug was NOT a fan of the candy pass game
It was one where they read a story and every time left or right is said thats how you pass the candy
She was getting pissed because she'd have a bag to hold and her mom would hand it off
She'd scream or dive for it then look at it like really!?? you gave it away!???
Me and Chazz
Then it was present time!
Me, Chazz, Rikki, Kennedy, Ash and Ry
Girls pict.. Hunters finger got in the way of the flash dang it
Its DEFINITELY fair to say we were SPOILED
It was a fun day and nice to do it before Christmas
We headed home and bat girl fell asleep
JaNeales mom got her one of those Dream Lights.. she was so excited and fell asleep cuddling it
Then it was off to my parents
They bought Kennedy a new duck hunting coat so she wouldn't freeze
Its so stinking cute!!!

And this is Kennedys Dream Light pillow in her room!!!

No comments: