Wednesday, September 4, 2013

245- Surprises

Monday Chris was off work for the holiday
He spent all day working on projects at the house. He got the dishwasher fixed, the swamp cooler unit out of the wall and the wall patched, he fixed the problem we were having with our water heater (one of the cold lines was kinked) and did all kinds of things! It was slightly raining when I left for work that morning. We didnt really get any rain at work. He sent me this picture and I thought he was just teasing me... like the irrigation water was coming in.. but it wasn't. This is ALL just from the rain. It was flooding the irrigation ditches and was bringing it into the box which over flowed and was pushing it out of the pipes as fast as it could but they couldn't keep up. It flooded TWICE like this that day. Our backyard was a muddy mucky mess but hey it watered the sod nicely!
He went to Smith and Edwards too and when I came home I found this surprise
 A set of FrogToggs 1200 gram waders for duck hunting this year. They are a LOT warmer than my other ones. I cant wait to try them out! AND a new orange hoodie for this years deer hunt :) Stinking boy. He wasnt trying to make up for anything.. It wasnt my birthday.. no special occasion. He did it just because. What a sweetheart

No comments: