Wednesday, September 18, 2013

258-Sunday Funday

Sunday morning for our weekly buffet at work it was my turn to be in charge of the main course. We had decided on Sloppy Joes. We were missing a few people this week and wanted to just go easy. I threw everything in the crock pot that morning and headed off to work. I was driving nice but just as you get onto the freeway at MM 351 its a sharp turn.. right as I was coming out of the turn my crock pot decided to tip over... Luckily the lid mostly stayed on enough to hold all the meat in.. and let the sauce spill ALL OVER my floor and carpet.. ugh! It was a disaster. I scrubbed and scrubbed and washed my floor mats and carpet. 
After a long day at work we went for our other weekly dinner at Todd and Janas. I love it because everyone is there.. We had dinner. Elysha stopped by to get some boots I'd got her for $7 on our shopping adventure! We all hung out and headed home. I needed to stop for fuel on the way and Chris was right behind me in his truck. I pulled into Maverik and he continued on. When I get home we had our new mayoral sign we'd been waiting for in our driveway. Chris had been super excited waiting for it so I was surprised I didnt have a text from him telling me it was there
then I realize his truck isn't home.. that strange?? He was right behind us? Maybe he had to stop at my parents house or something.. then I hear sirens. Now most people would get worried at this point and think oh no! Did he get hurt?? And all I take it as is like a long distance note saying honey I went on a call! Im over here and I'll be home in a while ha!.. which is exactly what it was!

No comments: