Sunday, September 8, 2013

249-Old

Friday Chris got his very first massage. My friend works at Theraputix in Pleasant View and they were running an amazing massage special because they had a girl going through massage school and she needed to get some hours in.. $10 for a 60 minute massage! I finally talked him into one.. hes too 'manly' to get one and finally decided it might not be that bad. He liked it :)
After that we had to run to Todd and Janas to wait for the UPS.. he bought her a new ring for their anniversary this month..see these Richards men have something up their sleeve! The dogs usually hang out with Chris but must have missed me!
 Kennedy decided to give me a massage while we were outside

Friday night was my 10 year High School Reunion. Can you believe it! I toyed with the idea of going.. at first it was 'I have to go! Its my reunion!'... and then the more and more I thought about it my feelings were why?? I dont really care about anyone ( in the nicest way possible) and those who I do we stay in touch through Facebook or blogs. Thanks to Social Media I already know who got fat, who had 12 kids, who is just as slutty as they were in High School, whose gay, and who haven't changed. I really had no desire to go sit at the school and spend a Friday night catching up with people who I am not really friends with. Almost all my really good friends were a year older or a year younger than me anyways. I decided not to go. Instead me, Chris, Mom and Dad went out to Andys for dinner. It was way better spending the night with people I care. Maybe I'll consider it 10 years from now

No comments: