Sunday, September 8, 2013

248-Jam and mini me

Sometimes this child is too much
Shes too girly for her own good. She was waiting for me to finish drying my hair so I could dry hers... she made a princess sash out of toilet paper....
She was my mini me for the day. Kennedy dressed herself but we were both wearing pink shirts, denim shorts, pink shoes. She had to put a bracelet on the same wrist I had mine on and she had to get her purse also. It was filled with all kinds of goodies. Puzzles to keep her entertained in the car, some crayons, a coloring picture and a hair brush. She told me its very important to always have a hair brush with you
We made our adventure to Winco then it was time to make some peach blackberry jam
She helped blanch the peaches
and squished up the peaches after they were blanched. Kennedy saved several peach seeds and wants to plant some trees in the backyard from them
Finished product

 I also threw together some breakfast burritos to freeze for the mornings. I realized the majority of what we buy/spend/eat is breakfast stuff. We have to have something to take to work for the mornings and you get kind of sick of the same ol... lunch is easy because its left overs but breakfast is kind of a harder one.. dont always have time to make something that morning or eat before you go

 Kinlie came down to play for a minute after school
This makes Daddy proud right here. She LOVES his Ducks Unlimited magazines that come in the mail. She works on knowing the ducks, looks at the guns, laughs at the Duck Dynasty ads

No comments: