Sunday, November 3, 2013

306- Shopping and Ducks Unlimited

Saturday morning Todd and Jana invited us over for breakfast.. waffles.. eggs.. sausage.. mm! Chris was out guiding a pheasant hunt at the club. After breakfast Elysha stopped by and us and the kiddos went shopping for the day. She wanted to go to Ross and I needed a new outfit for the night! We loaded up her car, got our drinks from McDonalds and headed into town! We hit Ross and found some sweet deals. I got a new shirt for Chris and an outfit for me WAY cheap. Score!
When we were done shopping Kennedy wanted to stay and play with Parker. She was going there that night anyways while Chris and I went to a banquet. Her and Parker were just having too much fun and it was only two hours earlier than she would have been. So she went home with Elysha and played her little heart out. I went and got ready for the Ducks Unlimited Banquet that night.
Chris and Todd look forward to the banquet every year. They always buy pictures which cracks me up. Out of all the things there pictures are what they want in the auction. 
There arr so many prizes, raffles, auctions etc its crazy! They give away so much stuff!
The dinner was wonderful. Pulled pork, dutch oven potatoes and for dessert was brownies and ice cream.
Chris and I
Todd and Jana
Todd and Jana cleaned house in the raffle! Its good because Chris and I definitely weren't! Chris did buy a nice print for the house though.


No comments: