Tuesday, November 12, 2013

315- 11-11

Yesterday Dane, Kyle (the brother from the other mother who shot the elk and helped us cut deer...not the brother in law Kyle) and Elysha were at my parents working down in the shop. My mom went to show Parker his moms hand prints in the cement by where they were working. They all realized that it was the exact day 10 years ago that the prints were made as they were laying the cement for the shop.
11-11-2003 Liz, Elysha and Amy (neighbor girl who was their best friend growing up) put their hands on one end of the concrete
 and Kyle and I in the other side. Growing up Kyle was one of my best friends. He was that little brother I never had. I took him to school, picked him up, we would help each other do chores at each of our houses after school every day. We didnt go anywhere with out each other!
What are the chances they would choose to look at that on the exact 10 year anniversary! Pretty neat huh!

No comments: