Sunday, November 24, 2013

327-Saturdays Adventure

 Chris was still up in Bozeman freezing his buns off. He sent us pictures of the job site. They are grating areas, doing concrete work etc for a Smiths Fuel Center


That morning Willard City was having a craft boutique at the city offices. We got ready and headed into town to do a few things first. As I came out Kennedy says to me "Woo woo sexy mama! You look hot!" That just makes my day right there!
 
We picked up Jana and met my mom and sisters at the boutique. When we walked in the twins and bought the kids these adorable hats.. so of course Kennedy needed one too. They were only $8! It goes Kennedy, Kinlie, Parker and our cousin Ty (my dads half sisters daughter) who is in town for the weekend from Kansas. Auntie 'Sha was soon called Auntie Sucker too because she bought them ice cream cones. They were only $1 for egg nog ice cream.
There were all kinds of cute crafts and neat things set up. I had planned to make Kennedy an apron for Christmas but saw this one and couldnt pass it up! Tell me its not adorable! It was $8!! I had to.
We also saw Santa and had our picture taken with him.
She has had a loose tooth for weeks. Now that the first one has been pulled out and the new one almost all the way in she has no desire to pull her other loose teeth. The new one started crowding this one so I told her we have to get it out. The only way I could get her to keep wiggling it was to give her a mirror to watch herself.
It was this close and she was an emotional mess... so she went and took a nap. I cleaned her room with two garbage bags. She had SO much stuff I got rid of. I swear Im not buying her any toys for Christmas. She has too many as it is!
We went to my parents house after her nap. Mom and I were going to the movies and she was staying with my dad, and his sister, her boyfriend and Ty. Liz and Kyle were there. She let Kyle try and pull her tooth for her since it was hanging by a thread. One pull and it came right out!
Mom and I went to see Catching Fire. I loved the Hunger games series books. I wasnt sure how this movie would be. I liked the first movie but didnt because it didnt seem as in depth and left out so much. 
OH MY GOSH!!
I LOVED CATCHING FIRE
I would go see it again. 
It was an emotional movie and Im pretty sure I was tearing up in the first five minutes. You have to have read the books to understand. Its not a happy feel good movie. Its like watching a movie about the Holocaust. Very similar. Very similar to how things in this country are going now and how hopefully they dont end up. Even though Ive just made it seem very dark and dim its about hope. About changing the world they try to force you to live in. The movie is almost 2 1/2 hours long. I was afraid I would be bored. It was so intense when it was over I looked at my mom and said what!?? Its over already?? That was not two and a half hours! I love Katniss.. her makeup and clothes in this one. I want her wardrobe lol!
This is for sure one to buy.

No comments: