Sunday, November 10, 2013

SURPRISE!

There has been something in the works now for a few weeks that it has been killing me to keep secret on the blog!! Its not exactly secret.. but its been hard not to post about til all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed!! See this house here. Its in Willard. Its super cute. Its in WILLARD in case you missed that part..
and guess who just bought it.. and are moving into it this weekend...
..
..
..
Todd and Jana!!!
WOOO WOOO WOOO!!
Now I know most people wouldn't be happy about their in laws moving closer. I for one though am THRILLED!
They are just a few blocks away. Which makes Sunday dinners all that much better. My mom and dad are already making plans and events for the upcoming year. We spend a lot of time at their house if you haven't noticed. Chris and Todd are pretty much best friends. Now they are so much closer! I cant wait!

No comments: