Wednesday, November 6, 2013

307-309 snow and sickness

Sunday morning started out with snow on the ground!  Dont mind my clock it hadnt been set for the time change yet lol! It only happened that morning. It was cold and snowing on my way to work.
 Todd sent me this of all the snow in BC
 and my mom this of all the snow in Willard
Sunday night K was feeling a little run down.. Monday morning she woke up barking.. Poor thing wanted to stay home from school so I knew we were in trouble! Thankfully my sitter is awesome and she still watched
her. My mom stopped in and brought some supplies. The Dr Elysha works for said that benadryl is actually awesome for croup and better than cold medicine on little ones (Parker just had croup a few weeks ago) and so we tried it.. Gotta say it worked pretty well!
Chris was on call for BC that night so he had to take K into Brigham with him until I got off work. We had dinner at his parents and Kennedy had a party with her friends.  
Tuesday- Election day. Did you vote!???
 Tuesday she still sounded nasty and stayed home from school. She was feeling a little bit better. Everything is just settled in her little chest so bad. She told me this is her emergency back pack. Its filled with all her Smokey the Bear swag she got from Grandpa
 She is all set for an emergency now
 We spent the evening cuddling on the couch, watching tv and cooking! 





No comments: