Sunday, May 31, 2015

Dirty 30 Throw down

My birthday was on Monday which also happened to be Memorial Day. Hailey wanted to throw me a birthday party and we decided the weekend after my birthday would be better so more people would be in town and its not on a Monday night. We had it that Friday night instead. Hailey and JP showed up early to decorate and get everything ready. She brought a helium tank and we filled up our own balloons!
Goofball was a ram

 She made this fabulous sign for the front door. I found it hilarious!
and she brought this Peruvian alcohol (she just came back from Peru and hiking Matcu Piccu)
She blended up a drink for us to try 
It was very strong and tasted like a wine margarita mixed.
 The most awesome part of the whole thing is she had custom coozies made! I was so stinking excited. There were a ton and everyone got some as party favors
I didnt have a can so I fit it onto my cup
 We decorated the backyard
 There were hamburgers and hot dogs Chris cooked on the grill. Chips and salsa, cup cakes, a smore bar and an alcohol/drink table.
 After we were set up and waiting for people to show Kennedy taught a yoga lesson to Hailey.



 Me and Lysha Lou
We had music going, food on the grill and great company. It was so much fun. I wish I would have taken a lot more pictures and got everyone but I was just too busy enjoying myself!



 Shalon and I
Chris is so stinking cute. He went over to his dads and brought back a bunch of citronella candles and lit them around where we were sitting so there wouldn't be any mosquitoes. 
 There were PLENTY of kids for Kennedy to play with. She had an absolute blast. She said she wants a party like that for her birthday ha! She had Kinlie, Parker, Alex, and Kendell to run wild with. They were on the trampoline, playing washers, stealing plates full of treats and eating them in her room, they made crafts.. That girl partied hard! 

These girls are the best! I love them!!
Shalon, Hailey, Mardee, JP and Shalons daughter Mandy
 Ken photo bombing us!
We actually made it past midnight!! Thats a big deal for Chris and I. We turn into pumpkins by 1030 ha!
Thank you so much to everyone who came and thank you a million to Hailey for putting it all together! Cant wait til next year when we can plan yours!!

No comments: