Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Mouse Snipping, re-caulking and new bow

After all that rain last Saturday for the Primary Childrens shoot I had to go to work on Sunday. I was so bummed about not getting to shoot and then the weather had to be like this while I was at work! We ended up getting 50 shooters on Sunday to equal just over 70 shooters for the weekend. Thats less than HALF the normal but we still manged to raise $3000 to donate!
We've had a bad mouse problem in our chicken coop. They are everywhere. We've taken up mouse snipping at night. I came home from a call and found Chris in the backyard snipping by flashlight with Kennedys pink bb gun. I figured our chickens would attack the mice but they could care less. They sit on the roost and snore while we pick off mice.
We ripped out all the caulk in our bathroom. All around the toilet, around the tub and sink and in the shower. It was nasty and wouldnt clean anymore
Kennedy painted this awesome lily picture at school. 
 We.. I say that loosely.. re-caulked the whole bathroom also
 I also joined the big kids club and bought an indoor/target bow. Its a PSE Supra. Target bows are so different than outdoor bows that Im used to shooting. You shoot less weight, this has a scope instead of pins, a front stabilizer and a shorter one for back weight, the axle to axle is a LOT more than my outdoor one. I cant wait to see how it all works out indoors!


No comments: