Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Erich Church round #2

Monday night was the redo Eric Church concert. The first one was in January and he and the entire band was sick. He did an amazing acoustic concert but offered a free make up show. 

 Perfect way to spend the bday night with this man at Eric Church!
JaNeale, Jimmy me and Chris. We had the same seats so we sat by the same people.
Kennedy made me like 6 birthday cards and presents during the day. She also made me a bracelet and I wore it to the concert
The show was awesome!!!!

It was a little hot in there so he had to take off his hat 


 I didnt think it was possible for it to be as good as the last one but it was! He invited all the crew out on stage, all those that did lighting, set up and everything and gave them credit for all their hard work.
It was a Monday night and we got home at 1230 Tuesday morning.. just in time to be up for work at 4:30. It was so worth it!

No comments: