Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mothers Day

Saturday night my mom was home alone so we invited her down for dinner and to celebrate Mothers Day. We got her a gardening book and a cardinal solar light. She loves flowers and cardinals are her favorite birds.
Sunday I had to work 12 hours from 6am to 6pm. Kennedy sat her presents for me out on the table Saturday night and told me I wasnt allowed to go into the kitchen until the morning and once I saw her presents it was ok if I wanted to leave her a thank you note. I was good and didnt go into the kitchen until that morning. She had made me a sweet card and flower plate
 It says "The best mom on earth to me. I love you the best mom to me. Happy Mothers Day. Mom Im really glad I have all I ever wanted" And yes I left her a Thank you note :)
Kennedy and I have been wanting turkeys but we got all those cornish x chickens so we decided next year we will. My mom text me Sunday afternoon and said Happy Mothers Day! We bought 11 turkeys and you can have some! So in a little bit we will have two turkeys at our house
 We had our Sunday dinner at Todd and Janas. We got Jana a gift certificate to a nursery to buy more flowers and she gave us these adorable tomato cages.
When we got  home my sweet hubby planted our potatoes and onions for me. Him and Kennedy got me the sweetest card ever (he even read it and picked it out on his own) and a certificate for a massage.

Kennedy had made me another card in primary class and this mint chocolate truffle which was AMAZING. She had to make sure I packed it in my lunch Monday for work
 JaNeale and I swapped presents after Kennedys dance recital on Saturday. She bought me this beautiful hanging basket and a bunch of foam Bath and Body works soaps. She keeps us stocked in pump soaps for the year!
It was a really good day besides having to work 12 hours!

No comments: