Sunday, December 1, 2013

330-331

One great perk about working in the same building as my dad.. we can have lunch dates! He brought me in Chinese food the other day and it was fabulous!
                                       
Now that Ive got my bow figured out Ive been scoring better. The first few scores gave me a good handicap and now Im improving over that (obviously ha!) and getting a better average

Although this last week when we shot both of us didnt do too amazing but we had fun!
 Kennedy drew us a picture while we were shooting. She didnt have kids leagues this week because of the holiday so we were able to do our open shooting that night. It says "I am thankful for my family" and it has her standing next to Dad (Chris) with his spiky hair and her arm around him.. and me in the attic 
That night we were paged out on a call. It was the first one Chris, Todd and I had been on together. Todds first call with WFD. Kennedy hung out with Grandma Jana while we were gone. When we got back she was OUT. She had too much playing for the day. Grandma Chris watched her for the day, where she played with Kinlie all day long. Then Kinlie came to our house, had dinner with us and we took her up to the archery range where her and Kennedy played the whole time. The to the warm basement with the fireplace going. 

No comments: