Tuesday, December 24, 2013

357- Barton family Christmas Party

Elysha hosted our families Christmas party this year. We usually have it at her house. The thing about our family is we really are just a huge melting pot. You have real family, friends, people our family has 'adopted' etc. I realized about half way through this that I hadnt been taking any pictures. I was too busy visiting and enjoying all the amazing foods. Todd, Jana, Phil and Chris were there but they left early. Chris had been up plowing for work since 0200 that morning and was exhausted so he went home with his parents and the rest of us stayed. 
Grandma Julie, Dane and Uncle Danny
 Dane, Elysha and Macee
 Boys telling stories in the kitchen
Dad, Kyle, Uncle Ron and Kyle F
 Me, Elysha and Dad
 Kyle, Elysha, Ron, Shafer, Kesleigh and Kyle F
 Dad, Liz, Bailey, Kyle and Elysa
 Kyle and Elysha
Everyone keeps struggling with the twins so its just easier to say who is who.. especially since Elysha is with her brother in law not husband lol!
 Bailey (my cousin from MT) and me
 Lissa, Grandpa Doug and Karly
 Mom and Dad put together a slide show (another tradition) and it was playing downstairs
 My mom and her two sisters Susan and Kathy
 Elysha has a play room set up in the basement. The kids harldy came out of there. They had SO much fun.
Kennedy, Kesleigh, Parker and Dominik
 Lysha Lou, Bailey, Kyle and I
  Cute Grandma Gigi in her Naughty Santa hat
 More story telling
Kyle and Karly
 We noticed there were a lot of beards there.. so we had the guys take a beard love picture. However we noticed Shafer (another one of the strays my parents picked up) didnt have enough facial hair but didnt want to exclude him. Kyle shared his goatee with him since he had enough. You can tell Shafer really wanted that.

 We felt bad for him so Liz took out the bottom part of her extensions and we tapped it to his face. He felt better about that.
 Me, Bails, Zacky an Liz
 Also a shot is a family Christmas tradition at the party. Have to have one of Yeager every year.
 Theres Kyle with his wife finally lol!
 I couldnt wait to give Miss Moo her present so I made her open it. 
 She chose to chew on it instead..
 Uncle Zack bought Parker Despicable Me 2 and brought it over for all the kids to watch. No wonder he's the favorite. They set up a 'theater' downstairs.
I love our family get togethers. Kennedy and I headed home early at 10 that night. We were party poopers but I had to work at 6 am the next morning. 

No comments: