Tuesday, December 3, 2013

335-Sunday Dinner

Sunday while I was slaving away at work (not really it was SO slow for the most part) Chris and his Dad went out hunting. No luck. He finished the tile job when he got home. Looks good doesnt it! Now It just needs to set and we can grout and put the fireplace in this weekend. It actually looks bigger in person. The chimney and all that was already in and in the wall.. so thats why its in a weird place and off center of the big wall. It drives me crazy its put in a random spot like that.. but its already done so I can live with it!
 Dad spent the day smoking ribs. His ribs are my absolute favorite. I eat them until I hurt myself and then I eat more. He just bought a new smoker so he was able to do even more than normal
 Mom made pecan pretzel pies..
 Kathy brought her famous Better than Sex cake. Ashley made her yummy yummy stuffed mushrooms and Todd cooked his cheesy potatoes. I ate so much my belly hurt so bad. I couldnt help it. All the food was so AMAZING. 
One of my most favorite BBQ sauces is Sweet Baby Rays... they came out with a new one that is my all time absolute FAVORITE. Best ever. Hands down. Go buy a bottle now. You wont regret it.


1 comment:

Derek and Erica said...

looks good, you'll just have to get something to offset the other side of it(: