Sunday, December 15, 2013

345- Kids archery

Kennedy had to have a little dress up time. She came down stairs in her princess shoes waving and flipping her 'scarf' around. 
She was super disappointed I wouldnt let her wear her 'scarf' to archery. She tried to sneak it into the building but no luck. She was very adamant about shooting on her own tonight. Its something Ive kind of had a hard time with. I feel like I need to be right there with her making sure shes doing it safely.. and in all honest shes got it down. So tonight I finally caved and let her do it by herself.
 Chris surprised us and showed up. She was super happu to show dad she was shooting on her own.

 Macee was enjoying the class also. This was one of the rare times Chris (hubby Chris) wasnt holding her. She loves him just as much as he loves her. 
 Peanut showing me how its done
 I was able to steal Macee away from Chris and cuddled with her for a little bit
We got home and it was back rub time. My shoulders were killing me. This is why you have kids ha!
 Which back rubs equal five seconds of rubbing and ten minutes of picture taking 

Then the best thing ever happened. 
Todd showed up at our door with caramel corn and fudge Jana had made
OH MY
Chris and I were craving it and his dad was out running errands. Chris called him and batted his eye lashes over the phone and Todd delivered. The fudge is amazing and the caramel corn is SO addicting. We pretty much ate the whole thing that night. We ate til our bellies hurt and then had to go put it in the kitchen so we wouldnt keep eating it.


No comments: