Thursday, December 19, 2013

352- Last night of kids archery for 2013

Wednesday was Peanuts last night of archery. Chris had told me he wouldnt be able to make it. He had some things he needed to do after work, but he ended up showing up right as class was starting to surprise us. Kennedy wanted to shoot by herself again. We let her FULLY shoot on her own.. as in we sat back at the tables and watched. She shot two balloons that night. I thought it was awesome!

 Parker got a balloon too and we forced him into a picture
 Chris, Kyle, Karly and I sat and blew up balloons for all the classes to shoot. 3 large garbage bags full!
 After class I stopped at my parents to get some newspaper for the fire place. Their yard was full of deer. About 10 of them!


 That night Parker lost his very first tooth when he got home! Hes joined his cousins now in the toothless category.
 Chris was so cute last night. Sometimes he is just too sweet I dont know what to do with him. Besides showing up at archery to watch Kennedy shoot her last night, he called me this afternoon just to see how my day was going and say hi. Chris isnt a phone person so thats a big deal. When we got home he says to me "Would you mind holding the flashlight for me while I bring in some wood and feed the dogs? We can have some husband wife bonding time" Which just made me laugh. He could have done it all on his own but he WANTED to hang out with me. Then he cuddled up on my lap and fell asleep waiting for the news to come on

No comments: